Monthly Archives: September 2012

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Good Morning! Well I’m pretty excited, for a couple of reson’s. First, I am celebrating my blog turning two this week. It’s actually happening on the 4th of October. The day my blog was born. Tonight I am treating myself … Continue reading

Posted in Announcements, Clubs and Bars, Restaurants | Leave a comment

It’s Grand to be two years old!!!

My Blog “Bruce in the City-let the truth unfurl!” turns 2 this week. Tomorrow night “September 30th” I will be celebrating with a cocktail in hand. Please join me if you like at The Grand Hive! I’ll be there about 730 pm. … Continue reading

Posted in Announcements | Leave a comment

When the First Autumn Leaf Fell

The stars went back to L.A and T.I.F.F came to a abrupt close. As it does every year.  I have a few friends that put together an itinerary that would exhaust the Canadian Olympic team.  The red carpets were rolled … Continue reading

Posted in Stories, Uncategorized | Leave a comment

I See Red! RED CARPET!

I don’t know about you but I just can’t say no to a good party.  Believe it or not, I just don’t attend as many as I used to since moving slightly east of downtown.  I’m more Jersey than Manhattan now and … Continue reading

Posted in Star Moments | Leave a comment

Totally TAPPO!

Lets me just start by saying, I love my life! Well 95% of it. The other 5% are those annoying telemarketing calls I get at 10 pm every night!  Oh I just get a flame when I get tricked into picking up … Continue reading

Posted in Clubs and Bars, Restaurants, Star Moments | Leave a comment

Stunning! Fabulous! And Rested!

Wow is August over already? I just want to say welcome back and I am so pumped about being back in your box’s. My August was crazy, insane and taking the month off, though I missed you, was a really … Continue reading

Posted in Announcements, Book Review, Bruce's Book Club | Leave a comment